Are you a member of your organisation’s green team? A passionate environmentalist? Or an employee who simply wants to help your company save money?
Perhaps you are looking for ways your company can reduce costs, boost productivity, reduce greenhouse gas emissions or build a more socially responsible brand?
Whatever the case, there are lots of pluses to helping your company become more energy efficient.
But, to make change you’ll need to get others on board. In this section, we’ll take you step by step through the process of building a business case for energy efficiency.
We’ll help you figure out:
- Who to talk to (find out more in the nuts and bolts of planning and smart strategies for building a strong business case)
- What information to include (see smart strategies for building a strong business case and what should your business case look like?)
- How to tap into your company’s business priorities (see smart strategies for building a strong business case)
- How to tackle risk (see smart strategies for building a strong business case)
- Where to get funding if you need it (See smart strategies for building a strong business case)
The end result? A business case that will move smoothly through any required approval channels, and persuade others that energy efficiency is smart business.
See below for case studies and resources from SMEs across various sectors.
Manufacturing – small business
Social and community services
Related EEX content