Date: 8 May 2012 - 11 May 2012
NMW 2102 is the 13th annual manufacturing sector conference and exhibition and covers the themes of innovation, technology, value adding, collaboration and sustainability.
The NMW 2012 conference will feature presentations and roundtables on subjects including:
- overcoming significant industry hurdles and forging a bright future for manufacturing through reinvention, technology, collaboration and sustainability
- the impact of the carbon price in context of escalating energy costs
- payback from energy savings projects, grants, other funding and financing available now
- meeting the challenges of climate change through innovative sustainable practices and government assistance
- how local SME suppliers can utilise government support to penetrate the lucrative mining industry
- future outlook – adopting a collaborative and can-do approach to build a vibrant, prosperous and sustainable industry.